From the owners of Union Metalworks, a DBA Division of Sun Harvesters LLC
Your privacy is just as important to us as our own. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Union Metal Works and Shop.Unionmetalworks family of websites.
1. The only personal information we collect is the name, street and email address, telephone number, credit card information, quantity of purchase, and date of transaction.
2. We use the information gathered to process the transaction of the purchase from the website, including contacting you for order clarifications, upcoming discount programs, and researching geographic preferences to product-base. This continually improves our product’s popularity and sales. Such personal information that we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared.
3. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
4. To prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, this site uses a government mandated SSL security protocol which is an important standard in the computer commerce age. Further, all commerce is transacted through PayPal. Even credit cards are ultimately processed by PayPal. We made this choice with the onset site designer, who guarantees their own world leader-level of security. To further prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information from our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13. No part of this website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide information to us.
6. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
7. In the unlikely event that any of the personal information you supply us online or by phone is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly as stated in the header and footer of every page in this website, by phone or email, or via the form on the Contact Us page.