Updating and improving your decks starts with the right materials. Union Metal Works provides great metal balusters that have the following benefits:
- Strong – Balusters need to be strong, as this railing is meant to keep things inside of your deck area. Whether you are letting your pets out on your deck each day or just have many items on your deck at all times, you want balusters that will do their job while looking good.
- Perfect for Unique Designs – Our metal balusters are wonderful for individuals building a different deck. Being part of the pack and always having the same designs is boring, so choose something unique and select one of our metal balusters selections for your deck.
- Low-Maintenance – Staying up with wooden balusters is frustrating, as these balusters tend to degrade over time. When you need a baluster that will stand up to the elements and only need a good wipe down every once in a while, you can count on Union Metal Works to provide you with a good option.
Union Metal Works, your online source for deck balusters, has spectacular steel and aluminum selections available for your home. Shop with our business today and improve your decks!
Have you been considering upgrading your deck? If the thought has crossed your mind at all, you need to get started as soon as possible. Here are some of the reasons why you should make your updates soon:
- Ready for Spring – Perhaps one of the best reasons to make your updates now is that it will be ready for spring. There are so many things you need to start doing to your home exterior when spring comes around, so why not get your deck upgrades out of the way now so you will not have to sweat it in April.
- Stop Further Damage – If you are making upgrades because your deck has been damaged, you can lessen the number of repairs you will have to make in spring. If your railing is falling apart, a severe winter storm may affect parts around the damage.
- Keep Using Your Deck in Winter – Have you been experiencing mild winters? Then you should consider making the upgrades so you can continue enjoying your backyard. With a fully functional deck, you will be able to go out in the yard and enjoy a warm cup of coffee on a brisk Saturday morning.
When you are making updates to your deck, you can count on Union Metal Works to provide you with quality balusters for your metal deck railing. Our business offers excellent selections that are sure to fit your budget.
Having a deck is a great way to improve the property value of your home. While installing the deck, you need to find quality balusters for your investment. Here are some reasons why our metal balusters are right for your home:
- Built to Last – One of the top reasons why you should be investing in our metal balusters is that they are made to last. We have experience working in the auto industry and have developed these quality balusters to last a long time.
- Strong and Sturdy – You want to have balusters that will hold fast in a variety of situations, including inclement weather or if someone accidentally falls. Our business only provides strong balusters that are made from quality metal.
- Low Maintenance – When installing balusters, you don’t want to have to worry about selections that require constant cleaning. Wooden balusters can rot and have fungus issues. Our metal balusters are built to last in a variety of situations, including wet weather.
When it comes to balusters for your deck rails, Union Metal Works has high-end selections at prices that are sure to fit your budget, including aluminum and steel choices. Check out our balusters and improve your deck today. Our new belly balusters will be available soon.
Are you looking at your deck and noticing that your balusters just aren’t looking as good? Here are some reasons to fix or upgrade your balusters:
- Make Your Home Exterior Look Good – When you have busted or old balusters on your outdoor decks, you are guaranteeing that your home will look bad. It doesn’t matter if you are planning to move in the near future or are planning on staying in your home for many more years, it’s your duty as a good neighbor to keep up with your home exterior.
- Keep Deck Areas Safe – Having quality balusters installed on your deck is essential to keeping your deck safe! If you have kids, pets, or anyone else visiting your home, these balusters will guarantee that no one will accidentally fall off of your deck. This is particularly vital for people who own decks that are located on the side of a mountain or hill.
- Change Things Up – Your home is important and you need to make sure that you are always doing things to make your property look good! If your deck hasn’t been upgraded in a decade or so, you may want to consider investing in new balusters to make things look better.
Whether you are interested in our straight steel balusters or ready for our new belly balusters, you can rest assured that Union Metal Works can provide you with some of the most efficient and affordable selections on the market.
Your home is an important space. Many homeowners often forget about the backyard, but it’s actually one of the best places in your home. Here are some of the reasons why it’s important to have a nice backyard:
A Great Place to Experience the Outdoors – When you go out into your backyard, you are experiencing the outdoors on your terms. This is your space to have trees, plants, and other greenery to help you feel at peace with the world.
Entertain Outdoors – Whether it’s the summer and you want to enjoy the warmth of the sun or you are just someone who loves to grill, having a nice backyard is perfect for people who love to entertain. You can play games out in the grass or you can sit on the deck and watch the sunset.
Grow a Garden – If you are interested in staying healthy and eating right, having your own garden is great inspiration. There is nothing more satisfying than growing your own fruits and vegetables, then using them to cook a nice, wholesome meal for yourself and your family.
You can take your backyard to the next level with a new deck. It doesn’t matter if you are building it yourself or having a professional do the installation, you can save money and make your deck look perfect with new balusters from Union Metal Works.
Upgrading your home is important. It’s great for the neighborhood and allows you to reinvent your property. Here are some benefits of adding a deck to the front of your home:
Enjoy the Front of Your Home – The front of your house is part of the home where you just don’t spend a lot of time. If you live in an area with great weather or you just want to enjoy your neighborhood from a different point of view, a deck may be the thing you need.
Make Your Home Distinct – Many new homes are built using cookie-cutter designs, so you can make your home stand out with a new deck. People in your neighborhood will take a look at your home and be impressed at how unique your home is.
Improve Your Property Value – Whether you are trying to sell your home or are just trying to gain a little equity, a deck is a great investment. Potential buyers will be impressed at how distinct the home looks and the deck will make your house stand out amongst other local listings.
When you start the installation process, you need to make sure you use quality materials to build your deck. Whether you are working on the front or the back of your home, you can rest assured that Union Metal Works has the balusters you need for your deck rails.
Summertime is the ideal time to build a deck! Our deck rails look amazing and serve as a safety feature. Our main goal is keeping your family safe while you enjoy the patio this summer. By having the right deck rails, you can prevent accidents and fines.
Who could get hurt without deck rails?
- Children- During the summer, children are outside more often. When children are playing, they are not looking to see how close they are to the edge. The deck rails keep young children from walking off the patio.
- Pets- Your furry friends can get very excited when playing and not pay attention to where they are. Our deck rails prevent your pets from exiting the patio anywhere except the stairs.
- Your Wallet- Depending on where you live, the deck railing has to be a certain height. This is a safety precaution so nobody accidently falls off. If your deck is not up to code, you could receive a fine.
Even if you do not have young children or pets, your patio still has to be up to code for safety reasons. The safety of your family comes first! If you need any assistance in placing your order, please give us a call at (859) 991-1881 today.
Build a new deck this summer, so you can entertain family and friends! Spend the summer grilling out and enjoying the warm weather on your deck without breaking the bank. Balusters have many purposes such as supporting the railings, decorative appeal, and ensuring pets or small children do not fall off. Create a patio that appeals to your style with our variety of balusters.
Our 3 Baluster Styles:
- Gothic Straight Aluminum- Personalize your own space with these lightweight balusters! They are available in white, black, and bronze. You can choose the color that matches your patio furniture or wood stain.
- Archer Curved Steel- The curved balusters are a type of commonly called belly balusters, with one large belly out. They give the illusion of extra space without changing the size of your deck. This look will create an elegant atmosphere for you to enjoy all summer long.
- Ponderosa Straight Steel- These steel balusters are very durable and affordable. The straight lines offer a different look for you to choose from.
Sticking to your deck-building budget will be easier than ever, no matter which style of baluster you choose! All of our balusters are reasonably priced. Call us at (859) 991-1881 with any questions regarding the differences between our balusters. Let us help you build the deck of your dreams.
Make the right choice and come to Union Metal Works when you are seeking quality aluminum and steel balusters. We are proud to provide you with great products for the following reasons:
- Experienced Business – Since 1992, our business has been providing high-quality balusters to people across the country. Our founders had years of experience working in the auto industry, so they took this knowledge and use it to make balusters that have quality coatings, look aesthetically pleasing, and are perfect for use in any environment.
- Built to Last – As stated before, we have used our experience working in the auto industry to build a baluster that is made to last. It doesn’t matter if it snows all winter long or if you are located near a rainy area by the beach, you’ll know that these balusters will look great in any weather. For your peace of mind, we provide you with warranties for both our steel and aluminum balusters.
- Work on a Budget – Saving money is important, but you don’t want to invest in sub-standard goods. Our business provides high-end balusters that allow you to do what you want and still remain on or even under budget.
Review the selections we have available and place your order today! Our team is confident that you’ll be pleased with the balusters from Union Metal Works.
Are you considering investing in new deck rails? Take a look at just a handful of the reasons why you should shop for balusters at Union Metal Works:
- Durable Selections – When you purchase our balusters for your deck rails, you can rest assured that you are selecting balusters that last. Our business offers high-quality metal selections that are resistant to rust and corrosion. Whether it rains regularly or you deal with heavy snow all winter long, you can remain confident that your deck will look great afterwards.
- Save Money – Making an investment in a new deck railing system can get expensive, but it doesn’t have to be when you shop online at Union Metal Works. Our business offers affordable aluminum and steel selections at prices that won’t break the bank. As we said before, they are built to last, so you won’t have to worry about replacing them in a few years.
- Easy to Maintain – Doing regular maintenance on your home can be frustrating, so having portions that you don’t have to worry about can be helpful. On the whole, there is very little you have to do to maintain these balusters outside of just cleaning them off if they get dirty!
Take a look at the aluminum and steel balusters we have to offer and place an order with our business today. When you shop at Union Metal Works, you‘ll receive balusters for your deck rails that look great and fit your budget.