If you’re looking for a way to add beauty, utility, and value to your property, a new deck is one of the best solutions available. With the right features, this unique addition expands your living space while enhancing every aspect of your home’s exterior. Whether you want a space to relax and soak in the sun or a safe area for the kids to play while also getting some fresh air away from computer and phone screens, a new deck is just the update you need to take your property to the next level.
Of course, a deck is only as good as the components used to make it, and you’ll want a contractor with the skills and material to deliver something spectacular that fits with your home’s look. What many owners don’t consider, however, is that some of the most important decisions about their decks come in the details. High-quality wood and sound construction go a long way, but it’s the accents that give the final feature its personality.
From screws to metal deck spindles, small choices have a major impact on the appeal of the finished design. Fortunately, there are plenty of options to choose from, and a wholesaler can make the whole process more affordable while still delivering the quality you deserve.
Decks make great additions to any property, but their raised elevation can make for some concerning safety hazards. Fortunately, there’s a simple solution that also adds style when employed correctly. Aluminum balusters create a visually attractive barrier around the edge of the deck that doesn’t obscure views, but does prevent fall-related accidents. With the strength of quality metal and the affordability of a lightweight material, these creations are ideal for owners of both residential and commercial properties.
- Residential – For homeowners, aesthetic is more than a question of personal preference. It has an impact on your property’s value, and versatile balusters add a hint of sturdy style to any deck. Especially effective when combined with gothic-inspired architecture, they also serve to provide peace of mind. When children or pets play on your deck, you can rest easy knowing that durable balusters stand between them and an accident.
- Commercial – Liability is a major concern for businesses that own decks. From gathering spaces for employees to outdoor dining areas for restaurant customers, these features enhance your property, but they also come with the risk of injury that could leave owners vulnerable to legal action or a damaged reputation. Balusters keep your business location looking great and add a layer of protection for anyone using your deck.
Autumn is a season of significant change. It’s when temperatures cool, leaves change color, and children go back to school. You’ll also find that you use your deck in different ways during the fall.
With the pleasant temperatures outside, you’ll likely want to spend more time relaxing on your deck. Perhaps you’ll invite your family over for a Labor Day celebration or decorate your deck for trick-or-treaters on Halloween. Whatever you do, it’s essential to know that autumn is the perfect time for some deck maintenance.
Depending on where you live, fall might offer the right temperature for staining your deck. For best results, most stains should only be applied when the temperature is below 90 degrees Fahrenheit but above 50. Since fall tends to bring less rain than spring, it’s the ideal time to put down a good coat of stain. Since the weather is so pleasant in autumn, it’s also a good time to tackle other outdoor projects like adding aluminum balusters for decks.
Before the dreariness of winter sets in, you’ll want to also swap out your deck furniture. Choose something durable and water-resistant. You might want to consider adding an outdoor rug for some additional comfort or even create a barrier from the cold with a permanent deck covering. Whatever you do, be sure to get your home improvement projects done before it dips below freezing!
Add a touch of elegance to your home’s exterior with new balusters. Sometimes also called spindles, balusters are the vertical shafts that support the handrail of a staircase and other types of railing. Both functional and decorative, they can be made with a wide range of materials, including aluminum, cast iron, and wood. Furthermore, they come in an array of styles, including straight and belly balusters.
Why should you pay attention to your balusters? They are one of the more noticeable features of your home’s exterior. With the right style in place, you can boost your property’s curb appeal and even increase its value. Furthermore, balusters help make your home safer. They create a barrier, making it less likely that someone will slip off your deck or patio.
Since there are so many different types of balusters available, it’s important to choose carefully. You want a style that will complement the rest of your home’s exterior. If your home has a more simple, colonial look, you’d likely benefit from one of the more understated baluster styles. However, if you need something more elaborate or detailed to add character to your property, there are plenty of intricately designed balusters available to suit you.
Style and strength meet traditional design through the application of black metal balusters to the exterior of your home. Not only do these elements look good on any deck or staircase, but they are also long-lasting and provide safety and security as well.
Metal balusters are a perfect complement to the wooden pieces which are used to construct decks and staircases. It’s a great way for you to add a custom flair to your new deck. Wooden balusters serve their purposes well, but they pale when compared to the flair and affordability of metal balusters. Although they might look pricey, metal balusters are an economical option for homeowners.
Elegant balusters made of metal are made to last through the application of powder coating, which is more durable and evenly distributed across the surface of the item when compared to paint. The best balusters are not dense, massive beasts that are unwieldy and difficult to use. The opposite is true. Instead of making them out of thick steel or wrought iron, the major players in the industry use thin-walled tubes for lightness and ease of installation, as well as decreased shipping costs.
If you are thinking of adding a handsome accent piece to your home or business, get in touch with an experienced manufacturer, such as Union Metalworks.
Whether you want to admit it or not, the visual appeal of your home is of the utmost importance. A home with high curb appeal will positively draw the eye of onlookers and make them green with envy as they pass by, wishing their own house could look just as good. Ensure your home is the one making the strong first impression by choosing features that are handsome as well as safe.
For starters, a wooden deck is always an attractive addition to a home. However, a deck made entirely of wood isn’t always practical. Spruce up this home addition by including aluminum balusters for decks in the design. These simple structural accent pieces can uplift this already impressive home addition to new heights.
Metal balusters are stylish as well as functional and long-lasting. Even better, the balusters assure safety to everyone who steps foot on your deck. They hold up well through many years of inclement weather and other wear and tear. These factors make your home very appealing to potential buyers if and when you decide to put it on the market, as it lets the buyers know they won’t have to worry about the structural integrity of the deck anytime soon.
Companies like Union Metalworks provide aluminum balusters in many shapes, colors, and sizes to meet any construction needs so you can get the deck you want with the function you need.
Do you have an old deck attached to your home that hasn’t been upgraded in years? You can make it look new again with a simple restoration. Here are a few reasons why you should consider investing in your deck:
- Make Your Deck Safe – Your deck is an excellent place for you, your family, and your house guests to hang out and enjoy the outdoors. If you have broken balusters and a rotting railing, you risk someone falling off your deck and injuring themselves. By replacing your balusters, you can keep everyone safe at all times.
- Increase Your Property Value – It does not matter if you plan on moving soon or are staying put for many years; you should be keeping up with your property value. Making repairs and updates is vital for any homeowner, including those with outdoor railing.
- Make a Change – Have you been living in your home for decades? If your answer is yes, you should consider making a small update like restoring your outdoor areas. A new or updated deck may be just the thing to make you fall in love with your home all over again.
Make the upgrade look magnificent when you purchase black metal balusters from Union Metalworks. Our business provides a wide array of options for your needs at wholesale prices.
Making your house look perfect is the ultimate goal for any homeowner. One of the ways you can upgrade and improve your property is investing in new balusters for your deck. Here are a handful of the reasons why you should invest in our selections:
- Great Prices – When you purchase balusters from our business, you are buying them straight from the company that makes them. You won’t have to worry about paying a bunch of middlemen for your investment. Essentially, you are receiving them at a price only available to contractors and retail stores.
- Built to Last – We offer great balusters that are strong. When you install these selections, you can rest assured that they will continue to look magnificent for many years. Additionally, they are resistant to fungus and rot, unlike wooden balusters.
- A Perfect Safety Option – If you need a baluster that is sure to keep you and your family safe, you can install our selections. These sturdy balusters help ensure that your children will not fall off your elevated deck while playing in the backyard.
Please take a look at our excellent metal deck balusters and invest today. We offer a great variety that is sure to match your current deck.
Updating and improving your decks starts with the right materials. Union Metal Works provides great metal balusters that have the following benefits:
- Strong – Balusters need to be strong, as this railing is meant to keep things inside of your deck area. Whether you are letting your pets out on your deck each day or just have many items on your deck at all times, you want balusters that will do their job while looking good.
- Perfect for Unique Designs – Our metal balusters are wonderful for individuals building a different deck. Being part of the pack and always having the same designs is boring, so choose something unique and select one of our metal balusters selections for your deck.
- Low-Maintenance – Staying up with wooden balusters is frustrating, as these balusters tend to degrade over time. When you need a baluster that will stand up to the elements and only need a good wipe down every once in a while, you can count on Union Metal Works to provide you with a good option.
Union Metal Works, your online source for deck balusters, has spectacular steel and aluminum selections available for your home. Shop with our business today and improve your decks!
Have you been considering upgrading your deck? If the thought has crossed your mind at all, you need to get started as soon as possible. Here are some of the reasons why you should make your updates soon:
- Ready for Spring – Perhaps one of the best reasons to make your updates now is that it will be ready for spring. There are so many things you need to start doing to your home exterior when spring comes around, so why not get your deck upgrades out of the way now so you will not have to sweat it in April.
- Stop Further Damage – If you are making upgrades because your deck has been damaged, you can lessen the number of repairs you will have to make in spring. If your railing is falling apart, a severe winter storm may affect parts around the damage.
- Keep Using Your Deck in Winter – Have you been experiencing mild winters? Then you should consider making the upgrades so you can continue enjoying your backyard. With a fully functional deck, you will be able to go out in the yard and enjoy a warm cup of coffee on a brisk Saturday morning.
When you are making updates to your deck, you can count on Union Metal Works to provide you with quality balusters for your metal deck railing. Our business offers excellent selections that are sure to fit your budget.