Frequently Asked Questions
The team at Union Metalworks tries to anticipate questions you might have about our metal balusters for decking and services. That is why we have compiled the answers to our frequently asked questions about aluminum balusters, purchasing our metal deck balusters, and more. If you need additional information, do not hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] and we will get back to you with an answer to your questions as soon as possible.
Providing quality metal deck balusters and making sure you are satisfied with our products is very important. Our business knows that it can be hard to find the right aluminum balusters for your deck project, so we work hard to provide you with the best products available at a price that will fit any budget. After having your questions answered by our FAQ, visit our online store to place your order for our metal balusters for decking.
1. What kind of screws should I use?
2. How many screws per balusters are needed?
3. Do they come in different colors?
4. How do they go onto stairs?
5. Do you have longer or shorter versions?
6. How do I install your balusters?
7. What if my railing needs a slightly different length of baluster?
8. Can I pick these up and save on shipping?
9. How soon will they arrive?
10. Can I cut off the ends or bend them to fit under the upper rail?
11. What is your return policy?
Parts, and tax on parts only. Shipping cannot be refunded.
Let's Work Together
Union Metalworks has better railings aka spindles for less! we offer superior quality products at low low prices that are easy to install.
We also offer an extensive discount program for ADA, contractors, volume, military, shipping proximity, return customers, etc.
Contact us for information or a free quote.