Having a deck is a great way to improve the property value of your home. While installing the deck, you need to find quality balusters for your investment. Here are some reasons why our metal balusters are right for your home:
- Built to Last – One of the top reasons why you should be investing in our metal balusters is that they are made to last. We have experience working in the auto industry and have developed these quality balusters to last a long time.
- Strong and Sturdy – You want to have balusters that will hold fast in a variety of situations, including inclement weather or if someone accidentally falls. Our business only provides strong balusters that are made from quality metal.
- Low Maintenance – When installing balusters, you don’t want to have to worry about selections that require constant cleaning. Wooden balusters can rot and have fungus issues. Our metal balusters are built to last in a variety of situations, including wet weather.
When it comes to balusters for your deck rails, Union Metal Works has high-end selections at prices that are sure to fit your budget, including aluminum and steel choices. Check out our balusters and improve your deck today. Our new belly balusters will be available soon.
Making regular updates and improvements to your home is vital. Here are a few curb appeal projects you can start to keep your home looking magnificent:
Do a Little Painting – You don’t have to paint your entire home to improve your curb appeal. With just a few cans of exterior paint, you can spend some time painting shutters, doors, and any trim to transform the look of your house exponentially.
Change Your Landscaping – If you’ve been pruning the same shrubs and planting the same flowers year after year, you should consider making a change. You can spend some time at your local garden center to find unique plants that would match the color of your home or hire a professional!
Update Your Deck Area – Do you have a deck on the exterior of your home? You can transform the deck rails with new balusters from Union Metal Works. We offer high-end and affordable selections that are ideal for any homeowner on a budget.
The team at Union Metal Works is proud to offer a variety of long-lasting metal balusters for your home. Our business provides fantastic belly balusters, as well as other quality choices that are both beautiful and affordable.
Upgrading your home is important. It’s great for the neighborhood and allows you to reinvent your property. Here are some benefits of adding a deck to the front of your home:
Enjoy the Front of Your Home – The front of your house is part of the home where you just don’t spend a lot of time. If you live in an area with great weather or you just want to enjoy your neighborhood from a different point of view, a deck may be the thing you need.
Make Your Home Distinct – Many new homes are built using cookie-cutter designs, so you can make your home stand out with a new deck. People in your neighborhood will take a look at your home and be impressed at how unique your home is.
Improve Your Property Value – Whether you are trying to sell your home or are just trying to gain a little equity, a deck is a great investment. Potential buyers will be impressed at how distinct the home looks and the deck will make your house stand out amongst other local listings.
When you start the installation process, you need to make sure you use quality materials to build your deck. Whether you are working on the front or the back of your home, you can rest assured that Union Metal Works has the balusters you need for your deck rails.
Summertime is the ideal time to build a deck! Our deck rails look amazing and serve as a safety feature. Our main goal is keeping your family safe while you enjoy the patio this summer. By having the right deck rails, you can prevent accidents and fines.
Who could get hurt without deck rails?
- Children- During the summer, children are outside more often. When children are playing, they are not looking to see how close they are to the edge. The deck rails keep young children from walking off the patio.
- Pets- Your furry friends can get very excited when playing and not pay attention to where they are. Our deck rails prevent your pets from exiting the patio anywhere except the stairs.
- Your Wallet- Depending on where you live, the deck railing has to be a certain height. This is a safety precaution so nobody accidently falls off. If your deck is not up to code, you could receive a fine.
Even if you do not have young children or pets, your patio still has to be up to code for safety reasons. The safety of your family comes first! If you need any assistance in placing your order, please give us a call at (859) 991-1881 today.
Are you considering investing in new deck rails? Take a look at just a handful of the reasons why you should shop for balusters at Union Metal Works:
- Durable Selections – When you purchase our balusters for your deck rails, you can rest assured that you are selecting balusters that last. Our business offers high-quality metal selections that are resistant to rust and corrosion. Whether it rains regularly or you deal with heavy snow all winter long, you can remain confident that your deck will look great afterwards.
- Save Money – Making an investment in a new deck railing system can get expensive, but it doesn’t have to be when you shop online at Union Metal Works. Our business offers affordable aluminum and steel selections at prices that won’t break the bank. As we said before, they are built to last, so you won’t have to worry about replacing them in a few years.
- Easy to Maintain – Doing regular maintenance on your home can be frustrating, so having portions that you don’t have to worry about can be helpful. On the whole, there is very little you have to do to maintain these balusters outside of just cleaning them off if they get dirty!
Take a look at the aluminum and steel balusters we have to offer and place an order with our business today. When you shop at Union Metal Works, you‘ll receive balusters for your deck rails that look great and fit your budget.